Thrive’s April monthly specials lend to a great chicken chili recipes with a few other added ingredients from the Thrive Life Spring sale. The sale runs from April 27-30 so it’s a great time to stock up on the big sale items along with the monthly specials for this recipe!
Chicken Chili Meal-in-a-Jar Recipe
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. 1 quart-sized jar will serve 4-5.
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 2 T. Thrive Chicken Bouillon
- 3 T. Thrive Tomato Sauce
- 2 T. Thrive Green Chili Peppers
- 3 T. Thrive Onions
- 1/2 c. Thrive Rice
- 3/4 c. Thrive instant Black Beans
- 1/2 c. Thrive Corn
- 3/4 c. Thrive Chopped Chicken
- 1/4 c. Thrive Tomatoes (optional)
To make jars: Add all ingredients to jar in order listed for a prettier jar, add ingredients in reverse order if you want to do heaping servings.
To prepare: Combine contents of jar with 7-8 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
Add these items to your monthly delivery and you should be able to make around 15 quart jars with leftovers of several items.
- Thrive Chicken Bouillon (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Tomato Sauce (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Green Chili Peppers (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Dehydrated Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Instant White Rice – SPRING SALE (1 family can)
- Thrive Instant Black Beans – APRIL SALE (1 family can)
- Thrive Sweet Corn (1 family can)
- Thrive Chopped Chicken – APRIL SALE (1 family can)
- Thrive Tomato Dices – APRIL SALE (1 family can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder