Thrive’s February monthly specials were sort of a strange assortment of items to compile a meal out of so I opted for a unique twist on Chicken Fried Rice that includes the zucchini that is on sale. All of the flavors mesh together and make for a really yummy and filling meal!
Chicken Fried Rice Meal-in-a-Jar Recipe
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. This month’s meal-in-a-jar is great when you need to feed a big group. With the additional rice it will feed 6-7 people depending on how big your portions are!
- 1/4 c. Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1/3 c. Thrive Spinach
- 1/3 c. Thrive Sweet Corn
- 1/3 c. Thrive Peas (optional)
- 1/3 c. Thrive Red Bell Peppers
- 1/3 c. Thrive Zucchini
- 1 c. Thrive Chopped Chicken
- 1/4 c. Thrive Scrambled Egg Mix (separate bag)
- 6 c. Water
- 2 c. Instant Rice
- 3 T. Soy Sauce
Makes 10-11 quart jars
- Thrive Chopped Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Spinach (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Sweet Corn (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Peas optional (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Red Bell Peppers (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Zucchini (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Chopped Chicken (1 family can)
- Thrive Scrambled Egg Mix (1 pantry can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder