Thrive’s April monthly delivery specials made me think of a yummy creamy pasta recipe and my kids are big on fettucini alfredo these days so that’s what I came up with for this month’s jar meal!
Check out what all the April Thrive Life monthly specials are!
To view the complete sale flyer click here
Chicken Alfredo Recipe (Meal-in-a-Jar)
Don’t forget all ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. A quart-sized jar will make 4-6 servings.
- 1/3 c. Thrive Veloute Sauce
- 2 T. Thrive Sour Cream Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Thrive FD Chopped Onions
- 1/2 c. FD Mozzarella or Pepper Jack Cheese
- 3/4 c. Thrive FD Diced Chicken
- 1 1/2 c. Pasta (any variety)
- 1/2 c. Thrive FD Shredded Parmesan Cheese
To make jar: Add first 8 ingredients to jar in order listed. Put parmesan cheese in a small baggie and place on top of the pasta in the jar. Add an oxygen absorber or seal with a foodsaver jar lid attachment.
To prepare: Combine contents of jar with 4 cups of water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Let stand another 10 minutes to thicken up.
If you make this recipe come share a picture / review in my Meals in a Jar Facebook Group!
Add these items to your monthly delivery and you should be able to make 11-12 quart-sized jars.
- Thrive Veloute Sauce (ON SALE) (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Sour Cream Powder (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Freeze-Dried Chopped Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning (1 spice can)
- Thrive Freeze-Dried Mozzarella Cheese (ON SALE) (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Freeze-Dried Diced Chicken (1 family can)
- Thrive Freeze-Dried Parmesan Cheese (ON SALE) (2 pantry cans)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Jar Labels for Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes, notifications of sales and cooking demos plus bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails or texts. Then you won’t miss a single thing! For text notifications text the word MIJ to 717-788-3663.
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder
Susan Lambrix says
When will the Parmesan cheese be back in stock?