Thrive’s November monthly delivery specials included two of my favorite meats so I knew I wanted to try to make a recipe that included both. Jambalaya is a yummy New Orleans dish that is normally quite a production to make so I converted to a simple one pot meal that’s a pretty close version. Try it and see what you think!
Check out what all the November Thrive Life monthly specials are!
To view the complete sale flyer click here
One Pot Jambalaya Recipe (Meal-in-a-Jar)
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. A quart-sized jar will provide 3-4 servings.
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 T. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 T. Thrive Green Onions
- 2 T. Thrive Green Chili Peppers
- 1/3 c. Thrive Onion Slices
- 1/2 c. Thrive Tomato Dices
- 2/3 c. Thrive Bell Peppers (red and/or green)
- 1/2 c. Thrive Sausage
- 3/4 c. Thrive Grilled Chicken Dices
- 3/4 c. Thrive Instant Rice
To make jar: Add ingredients to the jar in the order listed. Can smash down in between layers if needed. Add an oxygen absorber or seal with a foodsaver jar lid attachment.
To prepare: Mix contents of jar with 2 3/4 cups of water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until all water has been absorbed.
If you make this recipe come share a picture / review in my Meals in a Jar Facebook Group!
Add these items to your monthly delivery and you should be able to make 11-12 quart-sized jars.
- Thrive Green Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Green Chili Peppers (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Onion Slices ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Tomato Dices (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Bell Peppers (1 pantry can each)
- Thrive Sausage ON SALE (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Grilled Chicken Dices ON SALE (1 family can)
- Thrive Instant Rice (1 family can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Jar Labels for One Pot Jambalaya Recipe
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder
Leave a Reply