Thrive’s February monthly delivery specials included a recipe for a tomato bisque soup that looked delicious. However when I tried to recreate it as a jar meal it was an epic fail. So I came up with a one pot pasta dish that is easy to make with no fuss instead. I hope you enjoy it!
If you make this recipe come on over and share a picture / review in my new Meals in a Jar Facebook Group!
One Pot Chicken Pasta Recipe (Meal-in-a-Jar)
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. A quart-sized jar will feed 4-5 people.
- 3 tsp. Thrive Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Thrive Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 1/2 T. Thrive Tomato Powder
- 2 T. Thrive Chopped Onion
- 1/3 c. Thrive Spinach
- 1 1/4 c. Macaroni Noodles
- 1/4 c. Thrive Peas
- 2/3 c. Thrive Chopped Chicken
- 1/2 c. Thrive Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 T. Thrive Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 c. Thrive Tomato Dices
To make jar: Add ingredients to the jar in the order listed for a prettier jar, you may have to squash down the tomato dices to fit in the top. If you use heaping servings you can fit a little bit more in if you put them in the reverse order.
To prepare: Bring 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add contents of jar to the pot and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until water is all absorbed. EAT!
Add these items to your monthly delivery and you should be able to make 9-10 jars. (Any ingredient that needs 2 pantry cans can be subbed for a family can if desired).
- Thrive Bouillon (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Garlic (1 spice can)
- Thrive Tomato Powder ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Chopped Onion (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Spinach ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Peas ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Grilled Chicken Dices ON SALE (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Mozzarella Cheese (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Parmesan Cheese (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Tomato Dices (1 pantry can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Jar Labels for One Pot Chicken Pasta Recipe
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder