Thrive’s November monthly delivery specials have a few items already out of stock but if you buy the “monthly pack” you will still get them and you will also save 30% off of retail pricing on every product (plus get free shipping)
Pork Rice Skillet Meal-in-a-Jar Recipe
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. A quart-sized jar will make 4-5 servings.
- 2/3 c. Thrive Pulled Pork
- 1/2 c. Thrive Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 c. Thrive Green Bell Peppers
- 1/2 c. Thrive Instant Black Beans
- 1/2 c. Thrive Corn
- 1/2 c. Thrive Instant Rice
- 1/4 c. Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1 tsp. Thrive Garlic
- 3 c. Water
- 2/3 c. BBQ Sauce
To make jar: Add 1st 8 ingredients into the jar in the order listed. Shake the jar a little bit at each layer to sprinkle the products down into the jar. It won’t look like pretty layers but it will fit more food in it!
To prepare: Put 2 T. vegetable oil into a medium sized skillet. Add entire contents of jar and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add 3 c. water and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice and beans are softened. Stir in BBQ sauce and heat until warm. EAT!
Add these items to your monthly delivery and you should be able to make 15 jars with quite a bit of leftovers of the veggies!
- Thrive Pulled Pork – ON SALE (1 family can)
- Thrive Diced Tomatoes – ON SALE (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Green Bell Peppers (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Instant Black Beans (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Corn (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Instant Rice – ON SALE (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Chopped Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Garlic – ON SALE (1 spice can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
If you are looking for pint-size instructions and labels check out the monthly email I sent out for November.
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder