Thrive’s October monthly specials include sausage crumbles which don’t often go on sale, so I knew I had to make one of my most favorite recipes for this month’s jar meal. Take a peek at all of the sale items this month.
Zuppa Tuscano Meal-in-a-Jar Recipe
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. This recipe will fit in one quart jar and feed 4-6 people.
- 1/4 c. Thrive Sour Cream Powder
- 3 T. Thrive Veloute Gravy
- 1 T. Chicken Bouillon
- 3 T. Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 3/4 c. Thrive Spinach
- 3/4 c. Thrive Diced Potatoes
- 3/4 c. Thrive Sausage Crumbles
- 3/4 c. Thrive Mashed Potatoes
To make jar: Add ingredients to jar in order listed for a prettier jar, add ingredients in reverse order if you want to do heaping servings.
To serve: Pour 5 cups of water into a large saucepan. Add contents of jar and stir thoroughly. Cook 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Makes 13-14 quart jars
- Thrive Sour Cream Powder (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Veloute Gravy (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Chopped Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning (1 spice can)
- Thrive Spinach (1 family can)
- Thrive Diced Potatoes (1 family can)
- Thrive Sausage Crumbles (1 family can)
- Thrive Mashed Potatoes (1 family can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder