Today we wanted to answer one of the most common questions we receive from readers. People ask us what’s the best way to buy food storage almost every day. Since Thrive Life is one of our favorite brands of food storage we want to address the best way to buy Thrive. With its wide variety of high quality and delicious products, the best way to buy Thrive is through a monthly autoship program called the Thrive Q. To get a rebate on your personal Q orders and other benefits such as free products and commission it can actually make a lot of sense to become a consultant whether or not you want to build a full-fledged business. If that sounds interesting to you keep reading!
BUILD YOUR FOOD STORAGE FOR LESS
- Save up to 50% off retail pricing on the food or shelves you get in your consultant starter kit
- Get a 5% rebate on your personal monthly Q order for every dollar spent after the first $50.
- Earn 10% commission and 10% in free food off every order that you process for yourself or others outside of the Q
- Keep up on all the sales and buy everything at the lowest prices
- Be the first to hear about brand new products
BUILDING A BUSINESS IS OPTIONAL
- Sell online, at home parties, at preparedness fairs, at date nights, meal-in-a-jar classes, etc.
- Personalized consultant websites make it easy to share with family and friends
- Lots of perks and free products for achieving rank and sales goals
- No sales quotas or minimums. Simply stay on your personal monthly Q of at least $50 a month to qualify to earn your commissions each month
- This is the first year Thrive Life is inviting customers or potential consultants to convention
- If you live in the Utah area you can attend the opening session of convention for FREE
- If you sign up as a consultant at convention you will get a free set of all products launching at this year’s convention (and find out what they are!)
- Learn more about Thrive Foods, how to cook with them, and the vision and future of Thrive
Click here to learn more and/or get started today!
SPECIAL BONUS: As an additional benefit, anyone who signs up through us in June will get a free copy of both our Food Storage Made Easy eBook series and our Meals-in-a-Jar eCookbook.
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder
Aw, this was a really great post. In theory I'd like to write like this also – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done
FieldWhen I first read this post I didn’t realize the soldier was your brother-in-law.I am sorry for your family’s loss and especially your niece and all the children who areaffected by wars.