I love the flavors of buffalo chicken, ranch, and bacon. There’s something about that mixture that just speaks to me. I like that mixture on sandwiches, in wraps, salads, and anything else I can think of. The other day I was thinking it would make a great pizza. However, I didn’t feel like thawing, cutting, and cooking chicken but that wasn’t a problem at all!
Enter in Thrive:
This isn’t a formal recipe, it’s just something I put together. And you can too.
Crust (pita, homemade dough, store bought dough, English muffin, whatever you want)
Thrive Freeze-Dried Chicken Dices
Thrive Freeze-Dried Green Onions (Love these! Never throw away green onion leftovers again)
Bacon (I like the precooked bacon from Costco for this. I keep it in my freezer)
- Soak Freeze-Dried Chicken in water for 10-15 minutes while you get the rest of the ingredients out. ready.
- Spread ranch dressing on pizza dough of your choice.
- Drain chicken and cover with buffalo sauce, and a handful Freeze-Dried Green Onions. No need to hydrate the green onions.
- Top pizza with chicken mixture, bacon, pineapple, and cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 8-15 minutes depending on what dough you use, the baking time will vary.
My family absolutely LOVED this pizza. I can’t wait to make it again. What I LOVED about this pizza was that I could prepare it so quickly using Thrive. Before having the Freeze-Dried Chicken, I would have shied away from something like this because it would take too long to thaw, cut, and cook chicken JUST for a pizza topping!
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder
Michele dutton says
Tried this the other day-the pics don’t do it justice!
Kattee Kat says
Buffalo Chicken Pizza -is a sure hit when a non tomato traditional pizza is needed
I just used a prepared chicken and a mild hot sauce but found it exceptionally tastey and no problem for my 2&6yr olds to try I like preffered this over Teriyaki Chicken pizza