Thrive’s March monthly specials are brining back several items that have been out of stock for a while. The recipe I chose uses several of these and some old favorites too!
Cheeseburger Soup Meal-in-a-Jar Recipe
All ingredients will be cheaper and are available for free shipping for delivery customers if your order is over $100. 1 quart-sized jar will serve 4-5.
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Thrive Chef’s Choice
- 2 tsp. Thrive Chicken Bouillon
- 1/4 c. Thrive Bechamel Sauce
- 1/2 c. Thrive Instant Milk
- 2 T. Thrive Sour Cream Powder
- 1/3 c. Thrive Cheese Blend
- 2 T. Thrive Dehydrated Onions
- 1/4 c. Thrive Sweet Corn
- 1/4 c. Thrive Celery
- 1/3 c. Thrive Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 c. Thrive Potato Chunks
- 2/3 c. Thrive Ground Beef
To make jars: Add all ingredients to jar in order listed for a prettier jar, add ingredients in reverse order if you want to do heaping servings.
To prepare: Combine contents of jar with 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Add these items to your monthly delivery and you should be able to make around 10-11 quart jars with leftovers of several items.
- Thrive Chef’s Choice (1 spice can)
- Thrive Chicken Bouillon – ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Bechamel Sauce – ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Instant Milk (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Sour Cream Powder (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Cheese Blend (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Dehydrated Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Sweet Corn – ON SALE (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Celery (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Cheddar Cheese (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Potato Chunks – ON SALE (1 family can)
- Thrive Ground Beef – ON SALE (1 family can)
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss