- Do you ever look at Thrive’s monthly specials and wonder what in the heck you could make with those random ingredients?
- Do you still struggle with incorporating freeze-dried food into your regular recipes?
- Do you HATE the inevitable “What’s for Dinner?”question that comes up every.single.night?
- Do you want to try out a few ingredients before deciding what to stock up on for emergencies?
- Do you want to join a community of other busy moms who struggle to get food on the table too?
Well you’ve come to the right place!
Introducing the Thrive Pantry Pack Club
This is a program I developed with two fellow Thrive Life consultants to help our customers become Thrivers for Life! We want to teach you how to cook with Thrive, at the best possible prices, and share fun new recipes EVERY MONTH! Each month we will have a different theme for the recipes and this month is POTLUCK recipes. These are all goodies that would be great to take any time you have an event that you are supposed to bring food to.
Here’s what you get by joining the Pantry Pack Club!
Monthly Shopping List:
– List of 6-8 ingredients to buy that are all from Thrive’s monthly specials
– Total price will be slightly over $100 qualifying the order for FREE SHIPPING in lower 48 States and Canada (5% shipping to Alaska and Hawaii)
10 Delicious Recipes:
– Digital booklet containing 10 recipes using the items from your shopping list
– Each sale item will be used in 2-3 recipes!
– Cute printable recipes you can add to your Thrive recipe binder every month!
Exclusive Facebook Group:
– Video instructions for some of the recipes
– Share photos and reviews when you try the recipes
– Tips and tricks from other club members
– Fun community of people who love to cook with Thrive!
– All recipes posted in the group by the 5th of each month
February’s “Fab, Fit, & Fun” Pantry Pack
All of this month’s recipes are recipes that will help you with your fitness journey or that are just fab and fun to eat!
Every recipe has been kitchen tested and kid-approved so you can rest assured that they will be ones YOUR family will enjoy too!
JOIN THE CLUB TODAY!
To be eligible to join in the fun and be a card-carrying pantry pack club member, you must do the following:
Step 1: Be one of my delivery customers or team members
This is an exclusive perk I’m offering to people who order through me! If you are already on the delivery service you qualify. If you are not on it yet, you can sign up here to get started this month.
If you are interested in getting a cash back bonus on all of your orders you may want to consider joining as a consultant, it’s as low as $100 to get started and get ALL of the benefits of being a rep! Learn more or join now.
Step 2: Have an ACTIVE delivery
You don’t have to order every month but if your delivery is not set up or you have cancelled it, you won’t be able to take advantage of the monthly deals. So make sure you finish the set up process completely or re-active your account if you’ve cancelled in the past.
I recommend setting your delivery date to be sometime AFTER the 5th of each month so that you have time to check out each month’s pantry pack before it processes.
Step 3: Join the Pantry Pack Club Facebook Group
This is where all the fun is going to happen! You will need to request to join the group and you will be asked who your consultant is and if you have an active delivery. Once we verify your info you are IN!
If you are not on Facebook please let me know and I will get the recipes to you via email, but Facebook is the easiest way for us to share it with all of our customers!
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I know this is new, and the technology can be confusing, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions. I’m here to help! And I am sooooo excited about these packs and how they are going to revolutionize your Thrive Life (see what I did there?). Happy August everyone!
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder