Back from convention and still dreaming about some of the recipes we got to try. Chef Todd is literally a master at what he does. This recipe features 2 of the new products released at convention. Pulled Pork and Kale! Yay! I’ll admit though, I’m a little lazy and may not stuff crepes with these but stuff tortillas with them instead. Now that is an EASY and yummy meal.
1/2 cupTHRIVE Kale – Freeze Dried
1 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice
1/4 tsp. THRIVE Peppercorn
1 tsp. Garlic, minced
1 1/2 c. Hot Water
3/4 c. Cream Cheese
- In a quart container, combine all the ingredients except the bechamel and cream cheese. Allow to refresh for 15 minutes.
- Add in the bechamel and cream cheese and stir until combined.
- Cool in fridge for 30 minutes
- Place filling in a line down the center of crepe coming all the way to the edge.
- Roll the crepe around the filling, brush with egg wash and season with Chef’s choice seasoning on top.
- Bake in the oven at 400 for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown and warm in the middle.
- Jodi and Julie