These Kale brownies are an easy and delicious treat. Kale was launched at convention and we are already LOVING it in our daily cooking. It is such a healthy food and easy to “sneak” some extra veggie power into almost any dish. This is a great way to use it even in a DESSERT!
- 1 can THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix (pantry can)
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Kale – Freeze Dried blended to a powder
- 3/4 c. Hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix brownies, kale powder, and hot water in a bowl until smooth.
- Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy tricking everyone who eats them! Healthy, Thrive-a-lized, Delectable!
- Jodi Weiss Schroeder