This month we are using a few of the monthly specials including chopped chicken (my favorite), Thrive’s awesome chicken bouillon, and the dehydrated carrots. We are also using egg noodles which are on the discontinued list so won’t always be available!
Chicken Noodle Soup Meal-in-a-Jar Recipe
This month’s recipe features several of the April sale items including the ground beef which is heavily discounted for delivery customers. This recipe will fit in one quart jar and feed 4-5 people.
- 2 T. Thrive Chicken Bouillon
- 2 tsp. Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Thrive Salad Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 c. Thrive Freeze-Dried Chopped Onions
- 1/4 c. Thrive Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- 1/2 c. Thrive Freeze Dried Celery
- 1 c. Thrive Freeze-Dried Chopped Chicken
- 2 c. Thrive Egg Noodle Pasta
To make jar: Add ingredients to jar in order listed for a pretty jar, add in reverse order if you’d like to pack in a few more noodles to bulk it up.
To serve: Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add jar ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots are softened.
Makes 10-12 quart jars
- Thrive Chicken Bouillon (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning (1 spice can)
- Thrive Salad Seasoning Blend (1 spice can)
- Thrive Freeze-Dried Chopped Onions (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Dehydrated Carrot Dices (1 pantry can)
- Thrive Freeze Dried Celery* (2 pantry cans)
- Thrive Freeze-Dried Chopped Chicken (1 family can)
- Thrive Egg Noodle Pasta (2 family cans)
*Feel free to grab a #10 can instead as it's more cost effective, then you will have some leftovers to try in other recipes!
Remember feel free to customize your delivery if you already have some of these items on hand or want to substitute a different product or brand. Also make sure to adjust your delivery each month for the new recipe so you don’t get sent the same items again!
Join the Group
To get additional information on each month’s recipes like how to adjust for smaller sized meals and bonus recipes make sure you join the monthly group emails. Then you won’t miss a single thing!
Pin this post to save for later
- Jodi Weiss