Thrive is having another Flash Sale running March 14-15 and there will be huge savings on several of the items that they have discontinued but not run out of stock on yet. Here are the details on sale items and what my top picks would be.
Top Picks for the Flash Sale
Organic Items – It is HARD to find organic food storage, so if this is important to you you may want to stock up on these before they are gone.
Tomatoes – These are awesome for jar meals and are only going to be available in pantry cans from now on. I’m planning to get a whole case of these!
Thrive Express – Thrive Express are the best just add water meals I’ve tasted and I love having them on hand for shorter term powerless emergencies or to stash in 72 hour kits. I am buying as many as I can before they are gone.
Pastas/Rice/Cornmeal – While these aren’t unique to Thrive and can be found cheaper at the grocery store, I do love having them already packed and ready for long term storage, especially at such cheap prices. No worrying about mice chewing into plastic bags or trying to stick into buckets with oxygen absorbers. Just stick in my shelf and be done with it.
Drink Mixes – My kids love love love these, I’m sad to see them go, as we use them on a regular basis. The sale price is great so I’ll be buying some but not stressing about stocking up too much as there are suitable replacements available whenever I run out.
How to Order
There are two ways to order. Either as a one time order or a delivery order. In the delivery service you can get FREE SHIPPING if your order is over $100 (yay!) and you get an extra 5% off your first order.
Here are some instructions on how to place your order if you are setting up a new delivery!
1. Go to the Sale Picker Page and choose all of the items you want to buy.
2. Click the Add to Cart button (if you see “add to delivery” you would just choose that instead and it just means you’ve started the setup process in the past)
3. Once you have all your items in the cart you will see an order summary on the right side. Underneath that you will see a title “Want free shipping?” There will be an option to choose YES PLEASE!
4. Select yes please and then click the blue “Set Up Delivery Service” button.
5. Go through the entire setup process. Set your shipping date for the next available date and then move on to step 6 (THIS IS IMPORTANT)
6. Once your delivery is activate you will need to click the “SHIP NOW” button on the left hand side. This will process your order immediately. You don’t want to wait until the ship date you set up or you will NOT get the sale prices!
If you have any trouble with the setup process please feel free to email me and I’ll be available to help you out!
*HINT: If you are having trouble logging in you have to do a password reset from the main login page, not from the delivery setup page. So click here to do that: https://jodiandjulie.thrivelife.com/customer/account/login
- Jodi Weiss