Here are the specials for THRIVE this month! If you shop at our online store, you get wholesale pricing! If you sign up for Thrive’s delivery service, you save even MORE and can earn FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100. Find out how to get THRIVE in your home for the best prices and get 20% off your first delivery order by clicking here.
We are just loving the variety in this month’s specials! Some of our favorite meats, fruits, snacks, and quick meals are on sale – I know what I’m getting for Christmas this year! Since December is such a busy month for all of us we’re sharing something savory and sweet with you today!
Feel free to warm up with a nice bowl of Chicken & Dumplings this season! They’re so delicious it’s sure to be a family favorite! You can make your own using the recipe below OR snag our Chicken & Dumpling Simple Plate meal kit on sale this month for extra convenience!
By Chef Todd Leonard
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 c. THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices – Freeze Dried
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Carrot Dices
- 1 c. THRIVE Green Peas – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Celery – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Potato Dices – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice
- 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Peppercorn Seasoning
- 12 c. water
- 2 c. THRIVE Velouté (Rich Chicken Gravy)
- 2 c. THRIVE White Flour
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp THRIVE Peppercorn Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Mix
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Instant Milk
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Add garlic and butter to a preheated large, wide pot and saute until lightly caramelized.
- Cover chicken slices with water to reconstitute and add to pot with water. Let cook until liquid is gone.
- Add all remaining soup ingredients except sauce mix. Once liquid has simmered for 2–3 minutes, add sauce slowly while whisking. Simmer on very low heat for 2–3 minutes.
- While soup is stewing, mix together dry dumpling ingredients. Add water and melted butter and stir just to incorporate.
- Drop small spoonfuls of dumpling dough into soup.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes on low heat without lifting lid.
The BEST Apple Crisp Ever!!!
(Okay, don’t believe us? We’ll let you decide for yourself then!)
There hasn’t been anything of Chef Todd’s that I’ve tried and not liked so I’m pretty sure this will be AMAZING as always! Click here for the full recipe and don’t forget to grab your Fuji Apple Slices on sale this month. 😉